Our company roller shell is made of high quality material and special heat treatment processing. Its surface is more wearable and hardness is uniform, combined with the Happy Mould ring die, service life will be longer,then making the production safer and smoother.Now there are through groove type, impassable groove type,two ends with holes type and other types.Different sizes and shapes of rollers can be customized according to user demand.
Specification parameters of roller shell:
Material: Gcr15 or 40Cr 20CrMnTi
Outer diameter of workpiece: Ø300mm-1200mm
Surface hardness: HRC 58-62
Teeth space and shape: According to customer requirements
Correct way of using ring die and roller shell
1. Correct selection of appropriate ring die hole and compression ratio.
2. Correctly adjust the working gap between the ring die and the press roll, between 0.1~0.3mm is suitable.
3. The new ring die should be used with the new roller shell. The roller shell should be loose before and tight after matching with the ring die. When sharp corners appear on both sides of the press roller, the flange part of the press roll should be smoothed with the hand grinder in time, so as to facilitate a good match between the press roll and the ring die.
4. The raw material must be processed before entering the granulator through preliminary cleaning and magnetic separation to reduce the iron pressing into the die hole. And to check the die hole regularly to see whether there is a blocking phenomenon. Flush out or drill out the blocked die hole in time.
5. Ring die guide cone hole plastic change formed shrink should be repaired, repair should pay attention to the inner surface of the ring die working at the lowest point should be higher than the bottom of the groove 2mm, and after repair there is still a press roll eccentric shaft adjustment margin, otherwise the ring die should be scrapped.